New routine.

I needed a change in my life. It's been a few weeks since I'm unemployed again, so I've been lazing around a lot lately... but I thought it was enough rest, so while I find a new job to get money I've got a new routine.

I'm starting to go every morning to the library, from 10 to 13 pm, to seriously study japanese. I'm waking up at 8 am, not waking up late anymore but on weekend, and I'm going swimming 2 days on week.

Everyone know Friday afternoons it's time to go out, so I'm using Monday and Wednesday's afternoons to go swiming, Friday's to go out, and keep Tuesday and Thursday's to the thing I have to do, whatever~

I'm still waiting for the photos I talked about, advertising some Eyeko products, and also for my 2 new orders of Eyeko, so I don't have much to blog about lately... so I'll come back once I have something new to talk about xD Here some photos of my japanese notes and today's outfit~



No comments:

Post a Comment