I'm back :D

It's been some time again since the last time I posted, I've been kind of busy and I think I'll still be busy from now on -or I hope so 'cause I hate to have nothing to do...- but I also think I'll have more things to blog about :D

First thing I have to say is that... there's only 4 days left for the party in Madrid *-*! I really wanna go, I want to go party and meet new people, and it's a kpop-Jpop party so I think it'll be really fun. I think I'm gonna put some countdown gadgets on the sidebar for the next things coming~

After that, I promised a post about the things I've received for doing my nails, I also have to do some beauty post (something about skincare) and... I have to make a video talking about the sale I took from Eyeko, I'll do it soon, I promise.

So here it goes the post about my new things for nails. I purchased some tips (pink, white and blue ones). It's my first time using tips, and I'm not very used to it, but as you all can see in the post after this one, the result was good. Here the everything photo and the tips photo.



Next thing I purchased, of course, it's nail glue, 'cause I've been using a very bad one not because my nails were falling, but it mistreated them, so I tried a new one. This one, I've used it just once, on my travel to Madrid, 'cause I haven't been wearing nails at home recently. So, that time, one nail felt when I was going to take the bus, but I think it was because I glued it bad the first time, 'cause none of the others felt and this one didn't felt again also once I glued it again.


Next thing: ringhestones. I loves the ones of FullMoon, they're so fucking cute (the second ones) and the first one I purchased it on Ebay, the roses are also very pretty~



And finally, nail stickers. I can buy it here on chinese stores, but I have to pay 60 cents for each one. I bought 50 and I paid 3 €, If I had bought it here, I'd have paid  30€, so it was a very big bargain. I love them 'cause there are som many different stickers. I mean, each one is different, but you can find flowers, hearts, stars, ribbons, butterflies...


So that's it. For the party in Madrid I'll wear the next pair of handmade nails Aya sent me last time, 'cause they are really pretty and I wanna try them, so I'll use tips another time and I'll talk about them~

See ya, babes~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment