Cuenta atrás: 10 días / Countdown: 10 days.

Solo quedan 10 días. Ha empezado la verdadera cuenta atrás y mis nervios van en aumento: Me voy a vivir a Japón un año. ¿Es posible que aún me cueste crees que es verdad?
Only 10 days left. The real countdown has started and I'm a lot more nervous. I'll be going to live in Japan for a year. Is it possible that still I can't believe it's true?

Al menos están prácticamente todos los preparativos listos, solo me queda hacer la maleta y un par de detalles más. Y hablando de eso... Por fin tengo la maleta nueva. Maleta, maleta de mano para el avión y por si la otra se pierde (espero que no D:), y neceser nuevo también. Todo rosa (*A*)
At leats, almost everything is ready, I only have to start packing and a few more details. And speaking of that... I finally have my new suitcasse! Suitcasse, hand suitcasse for the plane in case the other gets lost (I hope that won't hapen D:) and dressing case. Everything pink (*A*)


Me enamoré de esa maleta en cuanto la vi, y lo mismo me pasó con el neceser. La maleta de mano la cogí para que fuese a juego~
I fell in love with that suitcasse at first sight, and the same happened with the dressing case. I chose the hand suitcasse so it matched well with the other~

Y en realidad no sé qué mas decir... Tengo un peto vaquero nuevo, que me lo regaló anoche la novia de mi padre. Me encanta. Es precioso, cómodo y veraniego~
And I really don't know what more to say... I have a new cowboy peto, it was a pressent yesterday night of my dad's girlfriend. I love it. Is so cute, comfortable and summery~


Oh! Y esta mañana, hace un rato en realidad xD me ha llegado la carta del señor Nishizuka. No le he sacado foto, ya lo haré luego,  pero tenía su pequeño regalo: Una tarjeta para hacer llamadas con crédito aún y una tarjeta recargable de metro y tren, mis primeras tarjetas japonesas! Es otra cosa más que agradecerle a ese hombre gracias al cual ha cambiado tanto mi vida, nunca podré agradecerselo lo suficiente, pero gracias, señor Nishizuka!
Oh! And this morning, well, awhile before xD I received mister Nishizuka's letter. I didn't took a photo, I'll do it later, but it cointained his little present: A phone card with still some credit so I can make calls there, and a rechargeable card for metro and train, my firsts japanese cards! Is another thing to thank to that man that has changed so much my life, I could never thank him enough, but still, thanks, mister Nishizuka!

Y ahora es hora de ir a comer, haré un pequeño post uno de estos días con los últimos preparativos y todo listo, y después ya... cuando esté allí y tenga internet, o en el aeropuerto de Frankfurt si hay conexión ya que tengo 2 horas libres, relatando mis nervios del viaje xD See you~!
So now it's time to have lunch, I'll make a little post one of this days with the last preparations and everything ready, and then... when I'm there and I have internet, or in Frankfurt's airport if I can catch internet conection since I have 2 free hours, talking about my nerves on the trip xD See you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment